Sunday, March 15, 2009

Luke is awarded "Fair Oaks Student of Character Award"













PRESS PLAY.....


On March 5, Luke received a "Student of Character" award for "good judgement" in his class. Each teacher picks a student from their class to receive a special award, and Luke got picked this year. Mike and I were notified early, so we could be there. But Luke was kept in the dark until the big day. Even when he saw us sitting there, he wasn't sure why. I found out later, that he thought he was in trouble. Boy was he surprised when his name was called. (Sorry, I didn't get it on tape. I was too worried that I would tip him off, if he caught me recording him.)

Good work, Luke. We're proud of you!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

You may have to press play TWICE to get the video to play without start/stopping.